Friday, April 09, 2010

More Plush

I've actually made a lot of plush lately. I have a secret project I can't quite talk about yet (oooh... secretive like!), another that might happen soon, and just some fun stuff, like Freddie. I also got to make this cute little number as a present.



There are so many cute pattern books and independent patterns designed by super cool people, but there's a limit to how many plushies I can make for myself or dump on my poor friends and family. So any chance I get to make a plush that's not of my own pattern for a legit reason - I take!
This girl was a gift for my friend's new baby (baby Zoe is four weeks old today. They grow so exponentially...). She's based on Kat Kitty by the super talented Mmmcrafts (like this one, also a birthday gift). Zoe's Kat has been baby proofed - no buttons, shoes or applique. The skirt is removable too, but that's a part of the pattern. Seriously cute stuff, cuddly and fun, and the alphabet fabric is crazy adorable. I had to go get some more for myself. Just in case I have a baby girl too... Some day... In the future...

On a side note, I just discovered Pandora (I'm probably the last person in the universe to, I'm sure). So now I'm rocking me some cheesy 80's rock. A-Ha.

2 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, April 09, 2010, Blogger Larissa Holland said...

Oh, my word! I just love this Katy! Those colors, so soft. And the plaid! and the alphabet fabric! and the very sweet closed eyes. A wonderful job, as usual! thanks for the very sweet compliment and the mention of the pattern.
Man, I love that little plaid. perfect.

 
At 5:06 PM, April 09, 2010, Blogger xoDanielle said...

really sweet<3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home