Thursday, May 04, 2006

Third update - with ice cream!

In Israel, when you see someone for the third time on the same day (which in such a small country is highly likely) you say "third time - ice cream!" and you're supposed to go and get ice cream together. I almost scored free ice cream from my dean like that once. Yummi...
Anyway, due to the upcoming last-big-thing-before-I-graduate - AKA "the job fair", one short update today - what I discovered while working on the loveiness that is my film:
It's called "Geeks On" and it's a podcast and website "for geeks, by geeks talking about stuff geeks care about". If you want to spend a couple of hours every other week talking about board games, video games, role playing games, films, weird news or Battlestar Galactica - that's the podcast for you. It makes me feel a lot less like a geek, I have to say, but honestly, these are four intelligent men talking about some interesting stuff, even if you really don't care who contributed more to Gollum's performance - you may find their discussions interesting. And if you're married to or dating a geek, tune in to the all girl episode 39.
Enjoy!

p.s.
Please send your congrads to my dear Ant who got into the prestigious Producers' Show!

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, May 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i missed it!
happy happy birthday!
:)
i am so jealous of those gifts!!
:)
lucky duck-
:)

 
At 2:45 PM, May 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i missed it!
happy happy birthday!
:)
i am so jealous of those gifts!!
:)
lucky duck-
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home