Sunday, August 22, 2010

Plush You LA is here!

Plush You, if you've never heard about it, is one of the bigger annual plush shows. Back in 2007, I first participated in one, and I have to say - I don't know where I'd be plush-wise without it.
It takes place in Seattle once a year (usually in October), but this year, we're also having a show here in LA, at Munky King. So excited! If you live in the area, please do come in. It'll be awesome! I'll be there, as well as Kristen Rask of Schmancy, and a slew of other talented plush peeps.

PLUSH YOU
8.26.10 – 9.19.10
Opening Reception: Thurs, August 26th 7-10pm

Plush or Mush!
Yours truly,
Michal

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, August 24, 2010, Blogger Fawn said...

awesome! if i'm not totally buried with work that night, i'll be there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home