Monday, September 22, 2008

Adoption day

Why did I disappear and what was I doing?
I was fostering these three babies:

Toby

Princess Lulu

Mr. Muffin

Yes, raising baby monsters is no easy feat. Just figuring out what each of them will eat was complicated. And then there was the feeding schedule, and baths, and playtime, and sibling fights, and fleas, and vaccination, and teething... Sheesh! Now they're big enough to fend for themselves, and they're making their way to Seattle, to Plush You. Hopefully, all three will find a loving monster-parent who'll be ready to give them a good home. How can you resist this lovely face?


(More pictures here)

Kristen already outed me, but here's the official announcement - we're going to the show this year! We're going for a four day three night vacation in Seattle. Except for the main attraction on the 10th, any other fun events to look out for? Anyone else coming? What do people do in the Starbucks State?

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, September 23, 2008, Blogger Kelly said...

Wow MIchal!
These are super impressive and full of personality.
It was worth it for you to go into hiding to raise these guys.
I'm inspired! :D

 
At 11:38 AM, September 23, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them all, but Mr. Muffin has completely stolen my heart!

 
At 11:55 AM, September 23, 2008, Blogger Koldo Barroso said...

I absolutely LOVE Toby!!!
I didn't know about Plush You! I live in Bellingham, close to Seattle and I definitely need to go sometime!

 
At 2:16 PM, September 23, 2008, Blogger Emily [Follow The White Rabbit] said...

They look awesome!!! I love the materials you chose, and the expressions are priceless. :)

 
At 6:27 PM, September 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow! These monsters are AWESOME! Wonderful work Michal - I think Toby is my favourite. Have fun in Seattle!

 
At 5:04 AM, December 23, 2008, Blogger I Ching San said...

Such great works!
Damn,I want that Toby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home