Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Finch's Holiday Boutique

I've been invited to participate in this great holiday boutique this year, Finch's Holiday Time Boutique in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It's all happening this weekend (Dec. 13-14), and it's hosted by the lovely Elisa Brynteson who's a designer at Target.
Looking at what she has this year - there's something for everyone so go check it out! I'll have a lot of my little accessories and little ornaments there, and a couple of plush toys. The added bonus, every artist donates to the American Cancer Society as a participation fee. Neat, eh?
If you live in the area, you should totally check it out. Like, totally.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, December 15, 2008, Blogger Jessica said...

Aw, man! I wish I had known about this yesterday--some cute, cute Michal Wright-Ward goodies in my own town? I totally would've gone out and bought one (or two). . . . Love your raccoon ornaments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home