Saturday, May 20, 2006

Congrads to the Grads!

As of tomorrow evening, I am no longer a college senior. Well, until my grades come in I'm still a "candidate for graduation", but what the hell? It's still an art school...
It was both a colorful and an uneventfull ordeal. We hugged and kissed our staff, said bye to friends - and took off int the sunset to get... sushi.
This is the last entry for a few days, because it'll take a few to get internet up and running in our smashing new LA apartment. Photos will come later too.
Cheery-ho to yo'll!

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, May 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Michal! I am so happy for you - I know how excited you've been for this day. Enjoy getting settled in your new place - I know you've waiting a long time for this.
Dorothy (Missouri Star)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home