Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Help, anyone?

Hello dears. I was ill for a week with a nasty post cold sinus infection. Now I'm much better and I've had a lovely and delicious weekend. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, promise. For now, though, I've got a question/offer/plea/invitation:
Remember this book (at the bottom of the page, the skirts book)? Well, it's in Japanese. Although the illustrations are pretty clear even for a beginner like me, I'm pretty sure the text has a bunch of information I need to know. Like what fabrics to use, tips, needed notions that would make my life easier - you know. Question is - could you help by translating this vital information to this non-Japanese speaker? I'd reward you with goods, make something for you (a skirt?), swap? I think it's a total of 30-40 pages (I didn't count), but there's little text, frankly. Each "how to make" page has a short paragraph at the top saying what you'd need to make the specific pattern + scattered instructions here and there. It honestly doesn't look like a lot.
If you'd like to help, please email me at mwright at michalwright dot com. If you know anyone who'd be interested in helping, please tell them I'm very kind when rewarding nice people. Really.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger m. said...

Wow, what an undertaking. I hope you can find someone to translate. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home