Saturday, September 30, 2006

WIP? What, me?!!

Yes, ladies and gents, i actually have some WIPs for ya. Well, it's not like I don't have unfinished stuff lying around 365 days of the year (lists of stuff to make are considered WIPs in my book too, BTW), but I actually feel like sharing this time. Wow. Yeah, I know. Anyway - here is.


I got this XMassy-sort-of fabric for $2/yd at Walmart last week and it's going to turn into pj pants for me. Strangely enough, it says on the salvedge that the fabric is not meant for children's pjs. Hmm... is it good for adult pjs, though? And what does it mean anyway?


He is a racoon in progress. I think his name is Sam, but I'm not sure. He's similar to a one Peter I can't show you for a while, but I'd ok. He was in my head for a while. He's going to have a scarf when he's done too. I think I might be slightly obsessed with characters wearing scarves... (...And I just had a time-travel-like experience going through my blog trying to find more documented examples.I'm such a nostalgic twat...). The animal guide is one of many I lovingly own, being used for some portfolio work inspiration. And thecrafting fun things, don't forget to register for the Happily Handmade Giveaway! Won't it be nice to win some fun free stuff?

And what would you weekend be like without this stunning little brat, ah? (This cat can't take a bad photo)



Have a good weekend, everyone, and if you're fasting tomorrow - Gmar Hatima Tova and Tzom Kal!

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, October 01, 2006, Blogger Jessica said...

nice pinguins. "not suitable for children's pjs" means that the fabric is flamable. But isn't most fabric flamable? I think fabric that hasn't been treated with flame-detering stuff says "not suitable..."
Hm. maybe someone else can elaborate?

cute background to the blog btw..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home