Sunday, May 28, 2006

The days are just packed

At long last, we're now (almost) completely settled in, (just about) unpacked and slowly beginning to feel like adults. We just realized that it's only been a month since we submitted our films, became a year older, submitted portfolios, entertained two sets of folks, saw the producers' show, attended the annual Pixar-Castaway party, submitted papers, packed like crazy, bought all of our furniture, put furniture together, unpacked, put in place, graduated and moved down to LA. Phew! And the next thing - adopt a/new pet/s to the family. That is - after much sleep.
And I'll leave you with an image from my film. Just because I need to get back in the game... Anyone has a design job to offer a starving grad?


P.S.
I will update the side bar and even post about knitting (!) ASAP.

P.P.S.
I switched my domain from www.thehomelab.us to www.michalwright.com (which is still empty). If any links on this blog are broken or images are missing, please let me know and I'll fix 'em.

2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, May 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a great image!!! Wow, there is so much on the go in your life right now... :-)
Congratulations to all of it!!! Oh and new pet/s?? That sounds great!!!

xoox
~T.

 
At 2:54 PM, May 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo! isn't being a grown up great!
happy new home and happy graduation. that image from your film looks adorable-
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home