Friday, February 16, 2007

Is it The Weekend Yet? (Yes? Oh, Good...)

Good grief! This weekend flew by like a hurricane and I'm left exhausted, slouched on the couch and craving more chocolate than ever (and there's no shortage, thankfully). I'm really tired, so this is going to be less wordy than the usual.
This is some of what I've been working on this week:

These are the prototypes for a new idea - business card holders and pencil cases.

I finally got a pair of pinking shears, and I love them mucho. So darn neat (if somewhat heavy).

These were the "real deal". They go in the store next week.

All those neat on-white-background pictures were taken in my new DIY light tent. Very darn useful, I tell you. Makes a huge difference.


And the No-Way-Abercrombie-A cardi now has one finished sleeve. I even re-attempted the 2x2 ribbing tubular bind-off. It looks good to me, so I don't ask any questions. If it's not OK or not how you do it, please don't tell me. Ok, do tell me, just not today.
And Valentine's Day was very nice, thank you. Wine, good food and chocolate cake (yum!). My first as an engaged woman. Sigh... No complaints here, of course.
Tomorrow is going to be a long day of downtown LA again, and Costco and other entertainment. At least now Ant works at a decent studio that does give its employees days off for bank holidays (imagine that), so monday is all about sleeping in, cooking and snuggling a lot.

Happy long weekend!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, February 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

מקסים מקסים, את כל כך מוכשרת שאני הופכת להיות ירוקה מרגע לרגע.

 
At 8:35 PM, February 17, 2007, Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

I love your work! The details on the orange are adorable.

 
At 4:16 PM, February 22, 2007, Blogger Dawn said...

wow, that's a neat trick. do you think that diy box tent would work for photographing artwork? hmmm... i shall try it out!

 
At 3:30 PM, February 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the other Michal said! How in the world am I supposed to choose between the orange and the kitty? Oh, and thanks a LOT for posting all that pocky and mochi - two of my favorite indulgences ever. Now I have a major craving. ;)

 
At 7:11 AM, March 14, 2007, Blogger SeasideQuilts said...

I love the business card holder!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home