Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm Beat!

Oof! What a nutty week... I've been cutting and sewing like a little maniac this week, trying to make some more items for my shop (yeah, I know you're tired of those pesky shop updates. As soon as Mr. Blogger allows me,I'm going to creat a shop update blog, then I'll be back to my regular ramblings). I'm done making the totes, which I'm really proud of, but no pretty photos yet. I also had tons of house cleaning things done (and a ton more left to do. Oy, poor Max. I swear I'll clean your cage tomorrow...). Add to that the fact that the gym finally got those new spinning bikes, and those things work you twice as hard, and not managing to get more than four hours of sleep per night for three days - and you can figure out my state of mind. All that I can think about right now, is cuddling on the couch with a nice cup of Milo and hopefully a cat, and watching Firefly (again). Maybe some knitting too. Maybe.
I'll leave you with some WIP photos from this week. OK, they're mostly not WIPs anymore (some are even in the shop. Oy, I'll stop now), and some kitty cuteness.

That's Oranigna, now happily blocking.
Some "Thank You!" cards for you know what.And some business cards for the s**p.

I'm going to do so much of that tonight (only without the paw on the face. I'm not that flexible).

Speaking of TV, I've been watching some good shows lately. Remind me to give you a nice, film-school-crap-free roundup sometime.
And if I owe you an email - I KNOW! I'll get back to you monday. You can count on it (sort of).
Happy weekend, y'all!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, January 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you via the "Nice Package" Flickr group and have added you to my bloglines. x

 
At 12:40 AM, January 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the postcards and business cards! :D

 
At 2:33 PM, January 30, 2007, Blogger Michal Wright-Ward said...

thank you, dears!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home