Friday, January 05, 2007

Designing a Stuffie - My Way

Remember I was talking about some stuffie redesign? Well, I've been working on it. It took a bunch of scribbling and one night without sleep (yes, I got out of bed when I gave up on the shut-eye, but I was very productive), but I've just finished my prototype new stuffie - and I'm very pleased.
While I was working on it, I took some pictures, to share. I started taking those for the WIP Friday group, and they're really fascinating. So I made up a little, not even a tutorial, but a walk through my work process designing my new stuffie. I hope you enjoy it!
Go to the Designing a Stuffie walkthrough

From this:

To this:

His name is Ed, and he likes candy cane, re-runs of Star Trek: The Next Generation and pistachio ice-cream.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, January 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why hello, Ed. Pistacchio ice cream is my favorite flavor too. The Ben & Jerry's version, not the Baskin Robbins vesion.

(What a cute blog you have, btw)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home