Sunday, December 24, 2006

Have a Merry One!

Whether you've just finished celebrating Hannukah or about to celebrate Christmas -
Have a Happy Holiday!
May the coming year be wonderful, crafty, healthy, wealthy, joyful, creative, full of love and happiness.
I'll be back after the new year, with more stories, and hopefully - some crafty goodness too. I'm spending the week with Ant and friends, chilling out, eating, dancing and making merry.

My Christmas present to myself, from the incredible Superbuzzy. I literally snagged the last bit of the hedgehog fabric. Hooray!


Our stockings. My first, both to make and enjoy.

Pressies! Can you tell that I let Ant choose the paper? No cutsie snowmen or cats and dogs shopping this year.

Tonight we're having donuts (latkes were on Friday), gingerbread cookies, hot cocoa with whipped cream and probably How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Have a Merry One, and see you next year!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home