Sunday, December 10, 2006

Gimme' Penguins!

At long (long, long) last - please welcome:
The Christmas Penguins!
(Loud applause)


Thank you, thank you! (Bows politely) Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you The Christmas Penguins. These penguins were made lovingly by hand - that is, goccoed, cut, sewn stuffed and packaged! Yes, all by hand, all by me (another round of applause, with whistles).


Thank you, really. Thank you very much. You may recognize this fabric I also printed to use for the back (I may use it to make some holiday pouches. I don't know yet). The ribbons I used for the loop at the top are from my humble collection. It's actually large enough a loop to hang them penguins on a tree, some door knobs, from a lamp or your kitty's "fishing" rod. And they're pre-packaged in a cello bag with a goccoed "Merry Christmas" paper tag. (more photos here)


So what are you waiting for? Get them while they last - right HERE.

I'm still offering free shipping on all holiday buys until the end of the month (12.25.2006). Oh, and cute gift tags for all. (Audience cheering and screaming "encore, encore!")

Now, can I get some rest?
(Seriously, if you spent any time with me this week, you'd know that as much as I love animals, I was losing my patience with the penguin family quite significantly. They just take so darn long to turn and stuff...)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, December 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Love the packaging too.

 
At 8:36 PM, December 21, 2006, Blogger Michal Wright-Ward said...

thank you!

 
At 9:44 PM, October 26, 2007, Blogger Julie Jacques Lueck said...

I love your penguins. I know I am really late posting but found you from the sew mama sew link.

 
At 8:50 AM, November 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your penguins are adorable! I will try to make Christmas ornaments with a penguin design too. Probably not exactly like this. Will email you when I accomplish it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home