Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Presents!

Well, one of those presents is already late (and the other might be too, as my cousin's wife is due any second now), but better late than never - welcome Raphael! Isn't he cute? (big sister Camille must be excited... Do you remember when your little sister/brother was/were born? I sure do and I sure am glad).



More photos here.
This is what they're getting - each a bunny and a pair of socks. The blue striped bunny and stripy socks for Stef's boy (yeah, I know... it's all blue) and the colorful bunny with the yellow-picot-edge-and-lace-diamond are for my cousin's girl. You may recognize the bunnies' pattern from BT3 that Super nice Nicole sent me even though I wasn't a part of BT. Thanks Nicole!!!
(I'm told the pattern is from some Aussi magazine. Don't trouble Nicole if you want it too! I have it, just drop me a line)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, November 29, 2006, Blogger Tamar said...

Oh man, look at everything I have been missing out on while packing! Michal, you have been making such gorgeous stuff! I can't decide which one is cuter, the bunnies or those teeny socks. And your sweater from the last post is amazing too...and the bags...and your haircut of course!

 
At 11:01 PM, November 15, 2007, Blogger Rabecca Primeau said...

Hi you said to drop you a line if interested in the bunny pattern you got from Nicole "BT3" please send to me thanks
Rabecca

 
At 11:20 PM, November 15, 2007, Blogger Rabecca Primeau said...

Hello Could you please post or send me a copy of the pattern for that cute bunny I want to make my baby girl one. I am talking about the one BT3 Nicole sent you. Thanks

Rabecca

 
At 12:41 AM, November 25, 2007, Blogger notabene said...

Hey Michal!

One year after, he's clutching to this bunny every day. It's a hit!

 
At 1:35 PM, September 08, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still able to send the bunny pattern??
My email address is krizzy69@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home