Sunday, November 12, 2006

Blonds Have More Fun


Yeah, the camera is working fine - I just turned blond! If you've seen me recently you may know that I've been trying to figure out what to do with the lump of hair I've been growing for the past (almost) year. Well, until yesterday morning I wasn't sure I'd have the guts to go the distance, but when the hairdresser (to whom I got completely by coincidence, and I'm so lucky I did) heard I was considering it - there was no going back. It took forever and eternity, but it was a real fun-fest. And after the nasty week I just had - it was welcome, and well deserved. I also got a cute cut you can't see in the photo because my flat iron finally passed into a better world so the new do looks like it's months old (grr...). I may post cuteness photos on wednsday, after I play with my new snazzy one.
And if anyone had any doubts about the amount of fun blonds have - a mere hour and a half after I left the salon, we met up with some friends for sushi and beer and I had LOTS!


And this, by the way, is the infamous Somewhat Cowl, post waist shaping, very close to being done (did I just jinx myself again?)... And Jack McCoy...
Have a great week, you guys!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, November 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to visit as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can and I thought I'd say hi, I liked your blog.. :) I loved your sister post. I have a sister and I must write about her one day. But when she was 4 I got her to stick her tongue to the freezer. I think I might be a bad sister.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home