I've been tagged! I've been tagged by Tamar to do the "4 Things" meme. I never really did a meme (I don't count this one because I didn't really think of it as one, so there) and never been officially tagged, so I'm kind of hyped. Funny, ah?
4 jobs I've had
4 movies I can watch over and over
(Inspired by Tamar, let's see if you can figure it out from the quotes, and if I can remember the good ones)
1. "They f***ing did it. They killed my f***ing car."
2. "I don't think it means what you think it means."
3. "And for what? A little bit of money."
(Answers: 1. The Big Lebowsky, shame on you if you can't think of at least three more quotes; 2. The Princess Bride, see note about number 1; 3. Fargo, can you tell I'm a Coen fan?; 4. Lilo and Stitch, what?)
4 places I've lived
1. Haifa, Israel
2. Petach Tiqva, Israel
3. Kfar Sava, Israel
4. Los Angeles, CA, USA
4 television shows I love to watch
1. Veronica Mars
2. Myth Busters
3. Law and Order, CI
(And notice that I'm saying nothing about Project Blah-way 3. Let that punishment be over!)
4 places I've been on vacation
4. The Seychelles
4 of my favorite dishes
1. Grilled marinated peppers
4. Trader Joe's veggy "chicken" nuggets
4 websites I visit daily
2. Mabat online
3. Cute Overload
4 places I would rather be right now
1. San Francisco, CA, USA
2. The San Diego Zoo
3. Paris, France
4. Anywhere, as long as it's with my love
4 bloggers I am tagging
1. Meirav (Cheer up! It was a mighty effort! I'm still proud of you!)
There! You like?
Labels: Life etc.