Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oooh!

I've been tagged! I've been tagged by Tamar to do the "4 Things" meme. I never really did a meme (I don't count this one because I didn't really think of it as one, so there) and never been officially tagged, so I'm kind of hyped. Funny, ah?

4 jobs I've had
1. Secretary
2. Soldier
3. Webmaster/designer/programmer
4. Illustrator/designer/animator

4 movies I can watch over and over
(Inspired by Tamar, let's see if you can figure it out from the quotes, and if I can remember the good ones)
1. "They f***ing did it. They killed my f***ing car."
2. "I don't think it means what you think it means."
3. "And for what? A little bit of money."
4. "Eee!"
(Answers: 1. The Big Lebowsky, shame on you if you can't think of at least three more quotes; 2. The Princess Bride, see note about number 1; 3. Fargo, can you tell I'm a Coen fan?; 4. Lilo and Stitch, what?)

4 places I've lived
1. Haifa, Israel
2. Petach Tiqva, Israel
3. Kfar Sava, Israel
4. Los Angeles, CA, USA

4 television shows I love to watch
1. Veronica Mars
2. Myth Busters
3. Law and Order, CI
4. Eureka
(And notice that I'm saying nothing about Project Blah-way 3. Let that punishment be over!)

4 places I've been on vacation
1. France
2. Spain
3. Kenya
4. The Seychelles

4 of my favorite dishes
1. Grilled marinated peppers
2. Fries
3. Brownies
4. Trader Joe's veggy "chicken" nuggets

4 websites I visit daily
1. Bloglines
2. Mabat online
3. Cute Overload
4. Flickr

4 places I would rather be right now
1. San Francisco, CA, USA
2. The San Diego Zoo
3. Paris, France
4. Anywhere, as long as it's with my love

4 bloggers I am tagging
1. Meirav (Cheer up! It was a mighty effort! I'm still proud of you!)
2. Tanya
3. Dorothy
4. Dawn

There! You like?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, October 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Three thousand years of beautiful history from Moses to Sandy Koufax - you're damn right I'm living in the past!"

"The rug really tied the room together."

"I'm the Dude. That's what you call me. That or His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino, if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

(I cannot believe I forgot to put Big Lebowski on my list, that is one of my favorite movies ever!)

Hey, what's Kenya like? I've always wanted to visit Africa. (And Sinai doesn't count!)

 
At 7:20 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Dorothy said...

Ah Fargo - I recognized that one right away. I haven't even seen the others. Thanks for tagging me! But I think I've done this one a couple of months back - I'd have to peruse my archives. It was fun to learn more about you.
dswaite@mac.com

 
At 10:14 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Michal Wright-Ward said...

Tamar -
"We're gonna cut off your Johnson"
"She's my f***ing lady friend! I'm just helping her conceive!"
"The dude abides"
ah, it's a classic... (and good job to you! Did you know that the scrip included ever stutter, 'ah', 'ahem' and cough? The Coen genious...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home