Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Three years

Today, three years ago, Ant and I became a couple. I have a lot to say about us, about him, but I'm kind of a private person when it comes to these kind of things. I'll just say that it seems so strange we've only been together for three years. It feels like we were together our whole lives. I love you, baby!


(I have other updates, including (gasp) a knitting update, but I pulled my left shoulder bad on friday and anything that involves using both hands gets a bit complicated. Give me a few days, ok?)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, November 02, 2006, Blogger Michal Wright-Ward said...

thank you!

 
At 1:29 PM, November 11, 2006, Blogger Dawn said...

oh yay! congratulations! i know what you mean about time going by and it not feeling like it has been that long. jaime and i have been together for almost 3 years and it just feels like we met yesterday.

xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home