Thursday, November 02, 2006

Setting up shop

A while ago I painted some silly magnets to sell on Etsy, but the college's network messed with some things magnificantly well. I ended up giving most of them away on swap or as presents. I have this thing when I'm not too fond of selling things I make, which is strange since I've been in the business of drawign for a living for quite a while. Funny, ah?
Anyway, if you'd like the set of magnets below or either of its siblings, my store is paperarmadillo.etsy.com. All profits go to my craft supplies fund, in case you were wondering.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, November 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a lovely blog! :)

 
At 10:50 AM, November 10, 2006, Blogger Michal Wright-Ward said...

thank you very much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home