Friday, November 24, 2006

The post Turkey Day post

Sorry for vanishing for a bit. It's not that I haven't been doing anything worth craft-knit-sew blogging, I actually did so much that it'll take a lot of time to write the update post. And I'm in a lazy mood today. It's not the tryptophan (my version of turkey was made of tempeh, thank you Ann Gentry!), but the extra long spinning class this morning, to kick that extra slice of pumpkin pie's ass. With whipped cream.
So I'll just do a random meme, inspired by Di. Ready?

Explain what ended your last relationship?
He was under the impression that dating two girls at the same time is ok. I believe he called it "checking out all the options". But maybe I'm the weirdo. They had such a storyline on Grey's Anatomy...
When was the last time you shaved?
Half an hour ago.
What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Kicking some pie's ass. And a couple of Sam Adams' finest.
What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Eating breakfast.
Are you any good at math?
I used to be. I actually did math at a very high level and did very well, despite my teacher's best efforts.
Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
I think they now have them in some schools in Israel. Since I went to an art school, I think ours would have been very innteresting, had we had one (I went to Thelma Yellin, Tamar. Yep)
Do you have any famous ancestors?
Vlad the impaler? Seriously, my Romanian side is from Transylvania.
Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Yes. Let's not talk about that, shall we?
Last thing received in the mail?
The bills and Penny Saver. Sad but true.
How many different beverages (aka drinks) have you had today?
Close to three liters of water (during class) and a cup of green tea being sipped as we speak.
Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Depending who it is. I suck at leaving messages.
Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
R.E.M., on my last year in junior high. It was awesome.
Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No, that's cheesy!
What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had?
Living with braces+ for close to three years. Turnes out I'm one of the few people who are sensitive to the metal they're made of. I still have the scars on the inside of my cheeks.
What is out your back door?
Our mini porch.
Any plans for Friday night?
Maybe The Fountain and dinner.
Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Does anyone?
Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
I bought one in freshman year, and some of it is still sitting on my rear.
Have you ever been to a planetarium?
I used to love it as a kid.
Do you re-use towels after you shower?
I change them once a week.
Some things you are excited about?
The future, travelling abroad, learning new things, my relationship.
What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
Veggies don't eat jello, but if I did - it'd have to be green (wink, dad).
Describe your keychain(s)
A chococat little cutie. I used to have this rubber goldfish keychain that I got at a Borders in London on the way here four years ago. It was so realistic it scared a number of roommates and RAs.
Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet.
When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Two years ago, teaching art to teens in LA. It was fun, if exhausting.
What kind of winter coat do you own?
A long black woll coat. I doubt I'll get to wear it much this winter... (can we get some rain here finally, LA dearest?)
What was the weather like on your graduation day?
Warm?
Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open, unless Suki starts bouncing around to much.

Wow, that was not so lazy in the end... Have a good (long) weekend!

P.S.
Since I'm still getting some smashing blond jokes from you guys, so I'm leaving the contest open until Tuesday. Post on!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, November 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got off my lazy ass and made a 'cute Suki' post in the LiveJournal kitty community

here it is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home