Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's a tornado here too!

No, LA is safe and sound, but it's been crazy busy in this houshold in the past 48 hours that might just have been inspired by the tornado that hit North West London last week (hitting two streets away from where my dad used to live. Brrr!).
I'm kidding, of course.
I don't know if it's because it's christmas or if people just like my little thingies, but the shop has been doing incredibly well this week. All of my magents sold out and I'm low on penguins too (if you're interested - get them now! The shipping is still free too). It's SO cool, and in a weird way - so inspiring to make even more stuff! So I did.



Introducing - the snowman pouches. They're embroidered and appliqued and made from this fabric. I love them so much I don't know how I'll ever give them away... I'm adding them to the store little by little. If you're interested - they're right here.

And now I'm going to make some more stuffies! I got beyond inspired by this lovely lady: Danielleorama. Just look at her critters! How amazing are they? If I could, I would buy them all. But insead - I'll make some! Remember Mark and Helen? Well, I'm going to start by playing with their pattern (childproof them, make them a bit bigger, you know) and add a couple of other animal patterns too. I'm so hyped! Then, you'll probably have to tie me down to have me part with them, but we'll see.

I'm off to the sewing machine! Yet again...
; )

P.S.
I don't know if it's the Blogger Beta's fault (I finally caved, it'd better be worth it) or just our sucky internet connection (yet) again, but bloglines doesn't update me today and I'm not getting any emails. And if my posts from March show up as new all of a sudden, I'm sorry. It's the price of progress, I guess.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home