Friday, January 19, 2007

A Little Something Special

Just a little post to make a special announcement - I'll be offering this sweet gift wrapping option in my shop for Valentine's Day - free of charge.

This offer includes wrapping in white or red tissue (2 layers), a white ribbon with red heart print, and a cute gocco printed gift tag (original design on thick watercolor paper) in red on white, tied with a red thread. Not too kitsch, not too cutsie.

All you have to do, is go to the shop, select and buy your favorite item, and in the buyer's comments, mention that you'd like the item gift wrapped (I won't be wrapping everything like I did on Christmas, because I'm short on supplies). Offer valid until Feb. 14th or while supplies last, whichever comes first.
C'est tout! Have a happy weekend!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, January 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute wrapping! love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home