Sunday, March 18, 2007

Oy! (the post that almost wasn't)

3.14.2007
Man, has it really been this long since my last post? Good grief... Well, you really shouldn't blame me. I'm getting married. Very soon, actually. Soon as in... next week. Yeah, Friday the 23rd of March is the big day. Crazy, ah?
So stuff here has been quite a bit hectic. But things are falling slowly into place. We have the rings, the "after party" has been booked, the courthouse, the flights for family and friends. I'll spare you the gory details of our physical preparations (hair, nails, diet, excercise), suffice it is to say that I'm exhausted. Can you imagine that I didn't eat any chocolate for two whole weeks? Me! Two whole weeks! Sheesh... So now it's slowly becoming the time to reap the fruits of our crazy labour - go get my facial, enjoy the surprise bachelorette bash my friends are planning for me, Friday... Let the excitement begin!

In the meantime, I managed to design and sew a batch of little bunny softies for my shop. The design went through a number of phases (I don't know, maybe it's the lack of chocolate in my system, but recently everything I do doesn't seem to be quite cute enough) - but I'm pretty happy with them now.


I'm keeping this little one for myself (I never do, I'm a master of self deprivation), but she makes me too happy to give away!

And speaking of cute, Suki gave us some serious photo-ops this week. Man, this cat is photogenic...


(Suki would like to say - "Yeah, I'm damn cute, and don't you forget that")

3.18.2007
So, Blogger was'nt friendly, and than I got really busy (did I mention that I also got a new job and has been training this week?). My future father in law (eek! I'm going to have one soon!) is already here, Ant's best man is arriving today, the rest of the folks are arriving on Wednsday three hours apart from each other... I'll try and give you daily updates this week, but please be compassionate if the next post from me is all abou the wedding photos.
Keep your fingers crossed for me please - I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, March 18, 2007, Blogger Dawn said...

wow, you sewed all those bunnies and prepared for a wedding? you're awesome! congratulations again and i wish you best :) hugs!

 
At 3:27 PM, March 18, 2007, Blogger Dawn said...

wow, you sewed all those bunnies and prepared for a wedding? you're awesome! congratulations again and i wish you best :) hugs!

 
At 2:38 AM, March 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, such a wonderful site you have! I really love your small purses with animals.
Have a great day.

 
At 1:30 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Sing Yee said...

Hi there! Love your creations. :) And Suki. :D I'll be coming back to check out your wedding photos. Best wishes. :)

 
At 2:46 PM, April 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those bunnies are adorable they even more impressive if you take into consideration all of your other projects. Congratulation on your upcoming wedding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home