Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Photos - Little By Little


We've got about a million photos of the wedding shenanigans (thanks to us having six digital cameras, thank God for technology), so this will take a bit - but here is one! From left to right: (front row) dad, mom, moi, hubby, mother in law, father in law and maid of honor Amanda; (back row) best man Ben, step mother in law, and step father in law.
Best man Ben (and what a great guy he is! I'll have you know, London girls) took about a half million himslef, and posted them here, if you're interested. Please disregard the ones in which I look completely sloshed. I was a little sloshed when he took them.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, March 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!accidentally came by here while blog-surfing.my name's michal too.haha.

 
At 7:39 AM, March 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! I'm glad you had such a grand day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home