Sunday, July 01, 2007

G? Me?!

I had to go on Blog Rating after reading about it on TECHknitting. With my dirty-dirty mouth, I was sure The R rating is mine. You know me, I curse at just about everything (especially when knitting, doing web work or driving). Imagine my surprise when I came out a squeaky clean G! Amusingly, even saying 'crack' (can't remember where, must have been chocolate related) didn't matter. Man!

Blog Rating
I guess that hiding nasty words with *** for your gentle souls' sakes has worked. Evil email spammers! Come learn from me how to beat the system! (Ah, not. Not really. But you could, theoretically)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, July 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. Maybe once I have some more posts I'll check out the blog rating system and see what they have to say about me =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home