Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Happy Feline Day!


Do you think enough people know I love cats? Sure seems like it, from all the cute cards I got today.
Yep, 'tis my birthday today, and I'm celebrating turning 27 as mellowly as possible: catching up on the telly, the news, the inbox and eating lots of chocolate-y things, first of which is this cute 'lil cupcake (I asked for one from our bakery, so it's extra special). No worries, I didn't go nuts, my dears. The food colorings are all natural.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, May 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday! I love your blog [I think I found it via studiotamar] and my birthday is May 2, too! [lovely cupcake!... and congrats on the new kitty]

 
At 1:57 PM, May 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tagged you! Check out my blog for instructions!

 
At 1:01 PM, May 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eek, I missed it! Happy birthday! Mellow birthdays are the best. Especially ones that involve chocolate.

 
At 12:00 PM, May 07, 2007, Blogger Michal Wright-Ward said...

thank you guys! many hugs back.
the cupcake was very delicious, BTW. : )

 
At 9:09 AM, May 11, 2007, Blogger PSBBDesigns said...

I just LOVE kitty cats!

I don't know about you, but mine loves to sit on my lap when I knit and crochet. She doesn't play with the yarn, but she just likes to be near it.

Happy Belated Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home