Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, my dear readers! I hope you all are having a great, relaxing day, got all the presents you wanted and are having a really awesome day in general.

This is how our morning looked:


The top gift is what I got Ant (A De Longhi espresso machine, an elegant cup set, Intelligensia coffee, home made ganache for mochas and some other bits and bobs), and the bottom... MINE!


It's a Viking Emerald 183, and I'm SO stoked. Especially because one of my goals for the new year is to modify and make more of my own clothes. It's about twice as big as my old Singer 8280, which Ant bought me for my birthday a couple of years ago, and it's seriously a number of steps up. It has so many functions I didn't even know you could have on a machine, and it's electronic. Whoa!
Isn't Ant the best? Look how satisfied he looks. Justifiably so.


Thank you so much baby! You rock so hard AC/DC's got nothing on you!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, December 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!! ^o^

 
At 10:08 PM, December 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are VERY luck! What a lovely gift :)

 
At 1:12 AM, December 27, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello..
Merry Christmas to you..

i love to read your blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home