Friday, January 06, 2006

Grrrrrrr!
Ok, so I was just about to finish a lovely and long entry... And Safari crashed. Grrr... I can't be bothered to re-write about my adventures yesterday. All I'll repeat is that I went to a real yarn store (got two skeins of Koigu and two Lana Grossa) for the first time, got a new ScaryGirl toy and fell completely in love wish sushi. Never though that a vegetarian who can't stand the smell of fish (AKA - me) would like sushi or be able to even sit in such a restaurant. But I do, very much. I had this strange sushi made with this sweet egg omelet. Wouldn't think that'd work, but it did. Yummm, sushi... Guess what I'm eating for dinner tonight... ; )
Oh, and I realized my vesper sock toe both had a screw up in it and was to big, so I frogged about 20 rounds and fixed it. Adventures, adventures...

I'm going to have sushi in an hour, can't wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home