Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Gocco!!!!!!!
So Gocco arrived yesterday, and for 24 hours I was good, and declared that I won't touch It until the weekend (except for fondling it lovingly). I made the mistake of reading the instruction booklet on my lunch break, and I couldn't say no.
So I designed these two-sided recipe-cards, with a cat and a bunch of other cutinesses. What do you think?
It's not perfect, which is why I won't sell them. The edges of one side are spotty and the second is a bit faded. And my logo, the "Paper Armadillo" (long story) ribbon was probably drawn a bit thinly, so that came up scrumbled. I don't have any exact info yet, but I'm contemplating offering a set or two for a swap. Interested? Leave me a comment or email me at MWright@CalArts.edu.


H-A-P-P-Y...



(10 minutes later) I was emailed this little quiz by A, "which Muppet are you?" And wouldn't you know it - I'm Kermit!


You Are Kermit



Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know. You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems. Don't worry - everyone knows it's not easy being green. Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!


Somewhat (a lot) corny, but I'm still amused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home