Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Moving on II
In the spirit of yesterday's semi-heavy entry - more recent advances in my life, on a lighter note:

I finished my first sock of the "Midnight melon" footsie pair on a break yesterday (I can only knit in class now, and on breaks from drawing). Ain't it cute? Makes my feet look so big... I could have added one stitch per needle to the circumference, but I love it anyway. Oh, and check out who can (finally) kitchener now!


I ran for 25 minutes (2.5 mile, on the treadmill) this morning. It's quite an achievement for me, considering that only 18 months ago I was a pack and a half a day smoker who couldn't lightly jog for 5 minutes. Not to mention the flat-foot-cracked-shins-refusing-to-go-to-a-pediatrist shin pain. By the end of the month, it'll be 30 minutes and 3 miles. Count on it.

And I also got some nice drawings for my film. I'll share sometimes, but if I'm happy with anything regarding my film - that's probably a good thing. Yep.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, February 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*love* the socks!
thanks so much for the tip, i will try that about retyping the quotes- i did just copy and paste them all...
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home