Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Ain't it great to be a Mac!
why do Mac owners behave like they're in on some super secret uber special snobbish club? Because we deserve it! I've had my dear mac for about a year and a half, and I keep discovering new abilities and applications it has or can use. My latest discovery? CocoaBooklet. Even if you don't obsessively use the "Print to PDF" ability, like me - you can use it to make an automatic booklet out of any and every PDF file you have!
It even makes mini booklets out of documents that are 4 pages or less. Pretty nifty. I don't know you, but I use "Print to PDF" quite obsessively when it comes to patterns I find online. Now I can take them with me (when I get to knit them, that is) when I got out, printed neatly! Cool, ah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home