Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Swapping, anyone?
So here they are - my goccoed recipe cards, ready to be adopted into loving homes. The complete info about them is below. Please leave me a comment or email me directly with your swap offers. There are three of these cuties, for three of you. Here we go:

Each pack of recipe cards include ten double sided card to write your favorite recipes on, to keep or give away. They are screen printed in red-orange ink on white cardstock, 4.5"x6.5". The front of each card includes fill-in-the-blanks and space to write the name of the recipe, number of servings, preparation time, ingredients and tools and cooking instructions. The back has more room to write on and a space to write where you got the recipe from. The printing has slight imperfections, the most visible one is that the back is often somewhat faded, especially the "Paper Armadilo" logo. Each pack is wrapped in decorative green ribbon.

Any takers?

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, February 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are really cute. [: Awesome job!

 
At 7:19 AM, February 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I saw your post in the crafster classifieds and would love to swap with you! I have a spare knitting needle gauge if you are in need of one of those. I can also whip something up for you like a flower pin or something knitted or something sewed. I love your guinea pig icon! I have two boy pigs. And I see you're in SP7, so am I! You can check out my blog for examples of my crafty style.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home