Thursday, February 16, 2006

Working hard!
So French Kate is meowing along. The body and ears are finished, and I'm plotting the legs and hands. I have to wait for sitting in class to advance on anything these days, but she will be finished soon. Film is on top of my list these days. Although it's so easy to get distracted. I'm considering knitting a hat for the little sweety too, but I'll have to think about that some more. The cabled scarf is going well. I hit a pattern repeat every time I have 10 spare minutes. I'm wondering if it's take more than 2 balls. If it doesn't, I might sell the other two. Any buyers?

So stuff is really busy, working on my film, trying to make a good finish and a nice body of artwork.
At the same time, I need to think about the end of the year's portfolio review and my personal presentation.
I'm thinking about my possible venture "Paper Armadillo", but that's a long story.
I'm thinking about moving out and all the stuff we need to get, choose, design, pack and stuff.
I'm thinking about puppies, and kitties too.
No wonder I'm tired...

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, February 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is so cute! love the colors-
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home