Thursday, June 15, 2006

New and improved

I've been plotting to change the look of my blog for a while now. I don't know. I guess that after seeing so many of your amazing on-line creations, I started feeling like the basic Blogger template is restricting my creativity. It actually made me stop blogging, almost. I just couldn't look at it anymore.
So as a part of the upgrade of my online presence - welcome to the new Yarn and Coffee, ladies and gents! I hope you like it. I can't promise it'll be the last incarnations of the coffee pot, but it's a start.
I'm all about brown + pink/blue these days. And I don't really like them separately...

Per your request:
The "cross stitch" font is from here (one of my favorite fonts sites). It's called "Ecolier" and when you download it you'll get the "pointilist" version of it. I took it and used force-bold in photoshop to get the thick "stitchy" look. Ask away if you want any help, I'd be more than happy to help.

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, June 15, 2006, Blogger strangelittlemama said...

It looks awesome!! Where did you ever find a cross-stitch font??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home