Friday, June 02, 2006

Some more domestic bliss

Look at those cute cookie cutters we got at Sur La Table in Santa Monica yesterday! We have a Stegosaurus, a Scotty, a kangaroo, a heart and a hippo. Cute, ah? Next week these will make some vegan cookies. Yum!
While I washed those after breakfast, I realized I still don't have a clue what to do for Moki's new stamped recipe card swap. I got all the materials, but I'm a bit stuck. Maybe I shouldn't think about the whole design of the card, and just have fun with it... I make stuff so overly complicated all the time...

***

Oh! And did I tell you how much I love my new 'hood? Imagine that - I have a scrapbooking store, a yarn store AND a sewing supplies store with sewing classes WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE!!! I mean, HELLO!! And that's not really usual in LA most of the time. If you've never been here, it is r-e-a-l-l-y s-p-r-e-a-d o-u-t. But I have all of my earthly needs within walking distance (to top the Trader Joe's and Panera Bread two streets down from us we've already discovered. Utter bliss, I tell you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home