Saturday, June 03, 2006

Welcome to our family!

The W&W family has expanded. Welcome Suki!
Yes, yesterday's photo was a Kitty Pi, knitted and hand felted (yes, don't ask) by me. If you guessed... well, you're probably an knitter and must have been following my blog for a bit. If you're the latter, you know I just couldn't shut up about getting a kitty for the past, hmmm... 6 months (at least)?! She's an adorable 7 weeks old siamese mix baby, with the prettiest set of eyes I've ever seen on a cat. Shes still a bit shy and hiding under our bed, but she's already purred at us and played quite a lot.
I just sacrificed my "Random Acts of Cuteness" Flickr set for a new set for her. Come and look!

1 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, June 13, 2006, Blogger sheep#100 said...

Those are the cutest eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home