Monday, July 17, 2006

Somewhat better

I've been sort of functioning the past few days. I'm moving between being glued to the Israeli TV's online news broadcast and getting out of the house on any excuse to just stop thinking. It's not easy.
But there's some happy news - Ant got hired! He scored a NON entry position in the story department of a major TV studio, and I'm SO proud of him! And he did it all by himself, no vitamin P here at all. Today is his first day. Very exciting, isn't it? Congratulations, my love!
Me? I'm finally getting to draw some, which is almost a shock (hey, I can do THAT?!). I'm seriously hoping this draught is over. It's been very tough.
I'll leave you with this funny photo of Suki we snapped this weekend. Isn't she a gorgeous baby?

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, July 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!!!! i love how her tongues hangs out, hehe ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home