Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm an English fiend!

Muwah ha ha! Look at them beautiful test scores! I'm a master of the English language!


The Commonly confused English words test:

Your Score: Advanced
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 60% Expert!

You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.


Well, as a matter of fact, ma sista got a better score than me (she's a genius, what did you expect?). I blame the imperfect score on tha fact that the "expert" section involved a lot of spelling questions. My zpeling ees nott so goot. ; )

I have plenty of news to share, but you'll have o wait a few hours for my brain to wake up and for some yoga to be done.
Ciao!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, August 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a genius, I'm not a genius (said like "I'm not a witch" from Python's Holy Grail), I just have a beta who pokes me in the head for grammatic mistakes whenever she checks my fics. I've earned that score solely thanks to her.

But ta for the compliment anyways ^_~

 
At 10:31 PM, August 01, 2007, Blogger Michal Wright-Ward said...

Oh, don't be so humble...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home