Saturday, October 06, 2007

200th

My 200th post and I've nothing much to say. I've been so busy I didn't even get to take pictures of the million and one things that have been keeping me busy. I will get back to regular blogging once I chase down my sanity. In the meantime, allow me to entertain you with some kitty photos:




This is of course - Emsicle (AKA, Emmet), schnoozing in his little cat bed. So cute.
Here he is, after we woke him up (look at those bleary eyes):



Suki couldn't believe Emmet got so much attention:


Want more photos? Check out my sista's documentation of a trip to northern Israel, and Haifa. Gorgeous, ah?

And can you believe it's already October?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, October 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suki always has the most expressive face!

 
At 8:03 PM, October 08, 2007, Blogger AJ said...

Beautiful cats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home