Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Grumpy

As I recently decided to merge my "art blog" with my "what? I'm not art?" blog (this one here), you're going to some more of my scibbles and other artsy-fartsy nonesense on these here web pages. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience.


I drew this little girl yesterday. I had a closing shift at work and spent the entire morning washing piles of dishes, filling out a six (!) page performance review (a page for every month of employment? I won't be surprised) and some other enjoyable tasks. No wonder this little girl is so grumpy...

P.S.
Yes, she does resemble Little My (good call, sis!). I felt like drawing Tove Jansson style that day. I love her work so much...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, September 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should totally make a comic book or something. Because I love her!

 
At 2:19 PM, September 20, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Another cool sketch! What is she so upset about? Well, I guess I'd be upset if I didn't have any pants, too. If you do actually have the time to make a dino, I'd take one of whatever breed you care to make! I'll trade you for a drawing.

 
At 11:09 AM, September 21, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

And what would you like your drawing to be?

 
At 5:11 AM, September 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Little My (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_My) to me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home