Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hooray hooray!






I know I owe you updates on a million different things, from life, work, San Fran and knitting but I'm very excited about this so this is what you get today - a shop update!

Please welcome -
The PaperArmadillo Christmas 2007 Ornaments are here!
Yeepee!

The ornaments I've been dangling under your noses for a while now are finally available in my store! Here's the scoop:

They come in two sets of three ornaments - Raccoons with a present, a sack of presents and tree ornaments; and Reindeer with a star, tree ornaments and a bunch of presents. There's also a Smiling Gifty ornament, sold individually.
They're all printed from original designs on my happy little Gocco machine on solid cream and chocolate brown cotton, with snowflake design ribbons. They're hand sewn and stuffed and packaged in neat cello bags with a decorative tags. They're all around 2.5"-3.5" tall (without the ribbon).

The sets (Raccoons and Reindeer) sell for $24 per set, $8 for individual ornaments, and the Smiling Gifty ornament sells for $6 each.

Come on and get them right here: paperarmadillo.etsy.com
Merry Christmas, everybody.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, November 26, 2007, Blogger Rachel said...

Oh so cute!! I want the raccoons...

 
At 9:55 PM, December 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are awesome! Can't decide which one I like the best!

-myra

www.mylittlemochi.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home