Saturday, December 01, 2007

Oh, it's not November anymore?

Wow! Where has November gone? Mostly into Burbank, into work. I can hardly believe I've been an industry professional for a month. That's just incredible. Much a change is afoot these days, but some of it will have to wait until telling you about it might jinx it. Yes, being married to an Irish man might make you superstitious. He he...
Anywho, the biggest change you're going to notice, at least for this month, is that this blog is going to be more active. I totally missed this year's NaBloPoMo, again and I got jealous. So I declare, on this here blog - NaBloPoMo - the December edition. Posting every day, holidays not an exempt. Mark my words.

What does Suki have to say?


"Oh no! She's going to use her chair so much more this month! Where will I sleep?"

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, December 03, 2007, Blogger Meirav Rath said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home