Friday, December 26, 2008

And the winners are...

I asked Suki to pick randomly pick two numbers, and that was her response:
(we call this the WTF face, and I've been told I pull it off sometimes too)

So I had to resort to Random.org - the random number generator:


And the winners are*...


Congratulations to Melissa of popdogpress.com and Jessica of funkyfinds.us! I'm even more excited and flattered that two such creative ladies (seriously, check them out!) like my work. Thanks, girls!

And yes, I was so happy abut the response to my giveaway that I decided to give away two ornament sets instead of one.
Talking about the holiday spirit.



* Since the contest specified you could comment on any post on my blog, and a couple of people posted twice, by accident, I had to number my posts myself, by order of submission. No preferential treatment here - promise!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home