Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Happy Hanukkah!


Happy Hanukkah, my dear readers! I wish you a happy, yummy holiday full of donuts, latkes and chocolate gelt. Make sure those darn cats don't get near the candles too. Those fluffy tails are awfully flammable. The donuts in the background are from Fairfax, which we drove up and down looking for. Trader Joe's had the chocolate gelt, and we had latkes in the form of hash browns a couple of hours ago at a restaurant in Los Feliz, so I guess that's a good Hanukkah haul.

And I just realized I was blessing the candles without and head coverage, like a good married Jewish woman should do.
Oy vey...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, December 06, 2007, Blogger Meirav Rath said...

Eh? Nice to hear you keep some tradition, Sis *escapes whooping broom* What manner of hanukia is that? And chocolate coins too!! Happy hanukah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home