Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Matzah-Day!

Happy Passover, everyone!
I'm super busy with a portfolio and my Crammed Organism work, so just imagine that I sent you this funny JibJab card. Funny that in the holiday that's all about becoming a free people, I'm slaving so much over my own work. But thus is life, right? But we're actually doing a Seder this year with some friends, which I'm looking forward to very much. I haven't done one in what - six years? Sheesh...

And talking about work, this has got to be a good time for copyright attorneys. Can you believe this? If you're an illustrator, please check this out and make sure you're not one of the people who's work got stolen. On the same note, it broke my heart to read this. So FYI - this is why I won't be making patterns for sale any time soon. Sorry guys.

I hope you find the Afikoman! What did you ask for when you found it, as a kid?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, April 20, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chag Sameach! Thanks for the rather amusing card and good luck with your work.

 
At 6:01 AM, April 23, 2008, Blogger Tamar said...

Happy matzah day to you too! I guess they really mean that "cramming" part, huh? I know your organism will be fabulous and totally worth all that work, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home