Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you so much for the kind words about my grandfather. It means a lot to my family and me. Thank you so so much.

And a second thank you goes out to the Whipup crew for writing about my little studio! I'm incredibly flattered. Our camera is dead, so no new photos (besides - it's a mess. Again) with Helga (my new sewing machine. What? That sounds perfectly Viking, right?), but here's one, some more details and the whipup link (yeah, I'm just a smidge proud of myself).
Thanks for visiting!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, February 22, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say I love your little studio.I never thought of using a closet, but you have inspired me more than a little. As soon as I can figure out what to do with the Christmas decorations, then man-o-man have I got plans for the closet just off of our entry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home