Monday, February 27, 2006

You need to know this, really
Don't think I ever mentioned this, but my piggy Max has a serious foot fetish. Not just a foot fetish - but a smelly foot fetish. You know, the post-gym-on-a-hot-day kind of smelly. He will sniff your smelly foot lovingly and even try to lick it(!), chew your soggy socks and swoon over your steaming running shoes. Pop in the shower, and he's no longer interested. Yep. That's my pig. Didn't you really-really need to know that?

I also finished animation the sun and some stars, and I swear that if I have to animate another celestial object I'll scream.
S & T - both your presents/swap items have been taken to the post office via Ant. Fun-fun-fun.
Oh, and anyone interested in swapping - there's only one kitty recipe card pack, one doggy and two raccoon packs. Hurry up and get them, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home