Sunday, March 12, 2006

Studio Friday: EYES: I'm all EYES!

This is my (late) entry for the newly discovered Studio Friday. The "studio" is obviously - my cube. I was looking all over to find which eyes are watching me and inspiring me while I work. This shot I was recently working on has The Dutchess making a funny face (and like every good animator will tell you - it's all in the eyes), and there were some Nathan J. and Fred looking at me, Stitch (trying to take a scary picture of him), this silly chicken I got at Ikea ages and ages ago (looking at me sideways) and this sunglass-ed cat from my last year's concept music video for "Love Shack" (yep, that one). Can I ever feel alone?

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, March 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great and inspoiring collection of eyes you got there in your studio-cube!! ;-)
That one in the upper right is so awesome! Did you draw it???!

And that little chicken is just adorably cute!!!! Only cute little Max Piggie is missing ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home