Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Goodies galore!

It's so boilingly hot in here that I'm amazed I'm even writing. My brain has turned into such a mush that I forgot my keys stuck in the mailbox's keyhole. Yep. For a whole hour. And we're lucky, it's only 84 degrees here (29 Celsius) and it's nice and breezy. Back in the valley we just left, it was 105 degrees (41 Celsius) today, and no air movement at all. See if I'll be moving inland any time soon!
Anyway, off to the goodies. I've just set up my Etsy store right here. Nothing in here yet, but I'm working on posting some items by the end of this week.
Also, I've been lucky to catch Dawbis' Trade Catalog last weekend and have the gracious Dawn agree to trade with me. I'm so excited! I'll show you the main attraction after I know she's got it, but here's a sneak peek.

Also (ahem-ahem! Clearing my throat loudly), next weekend, I'll be celebrating my 100th post, and I intend on celebrating the occasion by having a little contest. Stay tuned, it will be worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home