Friday, July 28, 2006

SF - Sound


This is what's going around in my work area these days - the news. Not only the news, but the Israeli news in Hebrew, online. And when they go to sleep, it's usually CNN. I'm a long term news addict, but the current situation in the middle east worries me a lot. I don't know if it effects my work much, because I'm already a bit down in the mood department. One thing's for sure, it becomes loud in here sometimes, if they argue (and they do. a lot) and if I answer back.
Don't worry, I don't always watch the news. I sometimes watch my new favorite - the Discovery Science Channel.

And on a lighter note - get ready for the coming up contest!

5 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, July 29, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the discovery channels...find the news too worrying & intense to watch it for long periods of time...very scary at the moment...

Ouissi x

 
At 10:05 AM, July 29, 2006, Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

also a news addict; but only stations not controlled and manipulated....

 
At 3:58 PM, July 29, 2006, Blogger art by naomi said...

Oh, I never watch or listen to the news. To scary and depressing.

But that's just me.

 
At 6:31 AM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Anke Martin said...

We get the discovery channel switched free tomorrow! I know what you mean about the unrest down there! But I couldn't watch all day the news about it, would make me to depressed and worried! Which I'm (worried) already enough!

 
At 3:54 PM, August 01, 2006, Blogger Michal Wright-Ward said...

i wish i could cut myself away from the constant need to know what's going on in the middle east all the time. the troubles of an immigrant, i guess...
AscenderRisesAbove - what news sources do you find not controlled/manipulated?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home